Dayco with its long history in the design, development and production of mechanical components for power transmission, cooling systems and chassis applications, continues to create and bring to market innovative solutions for the automotive sector.
All products undergo severe validation testing to ensure that they meet all the Original Equipment standards and high quality requirements expected by Dayco.
- They are traditional double row bearings, historically replacing singe row bearings.
- Simple and extremely reliable technology.
- They do not need any setting, such as preload or alignments, thus simplifying their replacement.
- They are supplied with all the necessary accessories for trouble-free installation.
- In order to minimise rolling friction and maximise service life only the latest generation of greases are used, this guarantee’s constant performance in all conditions.
- Bearings, flanges and clamps are integrated into one hub unit with the advantage of weight reduction and ease of installation on the vehicle chassis.
- They have contributed over the years to the reduction of fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- As with the Generation 1 units, high performance and durability bearings are used.
- They are the latest and most sophisticated in our range, integrating two assembly functions: assembly to the wheel unit and fixing of the brake disc and wheel.
- In some versions, drive is also transmitted to the wheels via the spline in the bore the unit.
- Service sensors are also fitted when specified by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Ease of assembly is guaranteed thanks to the factory set preload.
BRAKE DISC INTEGRATED WITH WHEEL BEARINGS
- The bearing is inserted into the brake disc directly in the production plants.
- The fitting of the single bearing is a complex operation and involves high tolerances; in many cases it is impossible to replace only the bearing, hence the need to replace the complete disc with integrated bearing.
- A fundamental requirement is that discs should always be replaced in pairs.
- Dayco wheel bearing kits are supplied with all the necessary nuts, bolts, pins, retainers, snap rings, oil seals needed for quick and safe installation.