These belts have a trapezoidal section with edges cut and are highly performing.
They may be serrated.
Available in AV10 – AV13 – AV17 types, Dayco V-belts are all made of high quality materials in order to guarantee:
- Excellent resistance to repeated flexing
- Low weight
- Use on small diameter pulleys
- High transmission ratios
- Greater friction, less slippage
- Energy saving
- Longer belt life
- Good resistance to heat
- High friction coefficient
- Good resistance to oils, greases, chemicals, ozone