Water pumps are an integral part of many primary drive systems and the latest designs contribute to today’s low friction “Green” primary drive system requirements.
Dayco water pumps are designed to meet OE specifications. From raw material to complete assembly, all quality elements are controlled in-house. Each water pump is assembled using programmable Logic Control (PLC), providing quality data during the manufacturing process.
Additionally, each water pump features 100% new aluminum cast material and follows TS16949 quality standards:
- Low friction seals
- Manufactured with the same high standards of Dayco OE components
- Developed for each individual application
- Case-hardened roller bearing with a tough exterior and interior that allows for flex without breaking
- Improved impeller design for better performance and die-cast aluminum material for better durability and increased longevity
- Each pump is 100% end of line leak tested to ensure better durability
Europe market: Packaging environmental labelling