Water pumps are an integral part of many primary drive systems and the latest designs contribute to today’s low friction “Green” primary drive system requirements.
Why choosing Dayco Water Pump:
Dayco water pumps are designed to meet OE specifications. From raw material to complete assembly, all quality elements are controlled in-house. Each water pump is assembled using programmable Logic Control (PLC), providing quality data during the manufacturing process.
Additionally, each water pump features 100% new aluminum cast material and follows TS16949 quality standards.
Car water pump features:
- Low friction seals
- Manufactured with the same high standards of Dayco OE components
- Developed for each individual application
- Case-hardened roller bearing with a tough exterior and interior that allows for flex without breaking
- Improved impeller design for better performance and die-cast aluminum material for better durability and increased longevity
- Each pump is 100% end of line leak tested to ensure better durability
Europe market: Packaging environmental labelling